Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

FLY LOVERS FLY, ON THE ROAD TO GET MARRIED!

The great Romantic poet Lord Byron once said, "Friendship is Love without his wings!" As I stood atop the Empire State Building exactly 6 months ago today, I realized that I didn't need wings to fly. I proposed to my best friend and the love of my life, Annie Marie Raczko, and it was perfectly clear to me then - as it still is today - that her friendship and love will always lift me up and never let me down. True love in the form of a best friend is the definition of eternal bliss. Annie, I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow. My love for you has only grown since you said, "Yes! Yes! Oh, my God, YES!" I can't wait to marry you. Happy Half Birthday! A&F 7.25.2015 


No comments:

Post a Comment